MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aces GM Application.

Go down

Aces GM Application. Empty Aces GM Application.

Post  Aces Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 am

Name:

Lionardo Tawil

IGN:

Aces

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff?

I want to be a part of MapleBori staff because I want this fast, growing community server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my respectful actions, I have achieved many awards from school for helping out challenged kids and I have a strong, but soft inner heart. Very Happy

What are you going to do to help out the community?

I can certainly help the server community by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square. Very Happy

Would you be willing to help out a noob?

Yes,Of course i will.Im going to help any noob until hes 100% happy about this server. Very Happy

Can you code?

No,I can't code. Crying or Very sad

Can you wz edit?

No,I can't WZ edit. Crying or Very sad

Can you gfx?

Yeah,A little bit. Smile

Other:

Im 14 years old,Im person who likes sports(Soccer,BasketBall,Etc...)Im from Israel,I Like playing FPS games(AvA,Combat Arms,Etc...)Im not lazy person in fact im very active, Smile And im going to be online in this server about 6 hours even more Very Happy

Very Happy I hope you enjoyed reading my GM Application,Thank you Very Happy

Aces

Back to top Go down