MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAdam's Application

2 posters

Go down

xAdam's Application Empty Re: xAdam's Application

Post  Adam Da Nigger Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

BubbleTea wrote:Cool app bro good luck cheers

thanks!
Adam Da Nigger
Adam Da Nigger

Back to top Go down

xAdam's Application Empty awesome app

Post  BubbleTea Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 am

Cool app bro good luck cheers
BubbleTea
BubbleTea

Back to top Go down

xAdam's Application Empty xAdam's Application

Post  Adam Da Nigger Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am

Name: Adam Moroz

IGN:xAdam( for now because my other account stuck-HighBanana-)

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff? i want to be part of the MapleBori staff for help to new players and anyone else, i enjoy this server, the commuinty is awesome, and i want to make her even More remarkable, i like hosting player events and i want to host another event who isnt T/F.., im also very old player(joined 10 months ago) and i know excatly where the staff doing wrong and where the staff as well and where he doing wrong i will try my best to fix that.

What are you going to do to help out the community?I will devote most of my "power" to help everyone and will keep being kind and fair, Besides, i know 3 languages (hebrew, russian and english) and if anyone will not understand what he has to do in event and he speaks one of my languages i will try to explain it, by the way im very creative and got tons of ideas so if you want i can help anyone by choosing and deciding.

Would you be willing to help out a noob? of course, i think that helping for a newbie is The most important thing of being a Game Master.

Can you code? Nope

can you wz edit? i have tryd to learn but i gave up.

Can You gfx? im learning how to gfx , but i still cant to be a gfx on the game.

Other: i like sports such as: Ping Pong, Soccer , BasketBall..ETC i also like play FPS (shooting) games such as: Combat Arms, BlackLight, Team Fortress 2, COD Modern Warfare 3 ETC.. im also very empathic and Sensitive person, when some one sad it makes me sad too.. I also like Hearing: Rock, metal, Hard Rock , Soft Metal and those crappy sad songs..im helpfull and kind and if you need help in anything you can ask me Smile, and i love family guy, Action moveis, Hmm im jewish (if that matter Embarassed ) im very active (at least 6-7 hours a day) but soon school wil be started then i will be activated less.

well that all Razz
thank you for Devoting your time to read my Application!

Last edited by Adam Da Nigger on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Adam Da Nigger
Adam Da Nigger

Back to top Go down

xAdam's Application Empty Re: xAdam's Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down