MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KenoXD GM Application

2 posters

Go down

KenoXD GM Application Empty Re: KenoXD GM Application

Post  Adam Da Nigger Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 pm

great application! hontesly i like it, btw if you were a Gamer Master on a couple of server can you say which servers and proof? (screenshot, video..ETC)
Adam Da Nigger
Adam Da Nigger

Back to top Go down

KenoXD GM Application Empty KenoXD GM Application

Post  kenoXD Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 pm

IGN: KenoXD

IRL Name: Keno Nguyen<---- yess im asain

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff?

I'd like to be part of the MapleBori's staff because I feel like i can be great, loved, cared, and respected, and at the same time share that with others and make them feel that mutually. To be able to achieve that though, being part of the MapleBori's staff would be one of the biggest obstacles that i have to climb and conquer.

What are you going to do to help out the community?

I will enforce the rules, enforce that advertisement "Helpful staff and community", and help us achieve our goals by doing whatever i can to get us there.

Would you be willing to help out a noob?

Honestly? i'd help him to the point of me being the information booth. I can give him the information he needs and he can be off on his way doing his own thing.

Can you code?

no

can you wz edit?

no

Can You gfx?

no

Other:

I've owned a server before and have been GM on a couple of servers, so i am experienced. I LOVE TO SURF and PLAY BASKETBALL!! those are my only and most favorite sports. I have the most patience for people you wouldn't believe it. I love to crack jokes and i have the biggest sense of humor. It may not show in this application, because I'm trying to make it sound as professional as possible.

kenoXD

Back to top Go down