MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor King's GM Application

Go down

Victor King's GM Application   Empty Victor King's GM Application

Post  VictorKingJustice Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Name: Justice Nguyen

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff?
I want to become part of the Maplebori Staff because I want to help make this gaming community a better place. I also want to get the experience of GM, for it is a better experience than being a regular player in the server. However, being a GM takes a lot of work and respect, and I take that into consideration upon requesting to become a GM.

What are you going to do to help out the community?
I shall catch all lurking hackers and dupers that would harm the community. I will help new players set sail and begin their journey in this server. And of course help experience players when they need help. I like to stalk around in the forums, so I can take banned player's ban appeals and negotiate if they are unguilty and awarded another chance in their journey. I will be dedicated to make this community a more comfortable environment for fellow players.

Would you be willing to help a noob?
Yes, I will be willing to help out all new players.

Can you code?
No, unfortunately I can't code. Yet I'd be willing to learn.

Can you GFX?
I have a small amount of knowledge in GFX skills.

Can you WZ Edit?
Unfortunately, I cannot WZ Edit, however I would be glad to learn how to.

Other:
I am Justice Nguyen. I enjoy playing basketball, drawing, watching anime, and hanging out with friends, family, and my cousin. My brother has a disability known as autism, and I stick up for him. If you need someone to make you laugh, just come to me.

VictorKingJustice

Back to top Go down