MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryo's GM app

Go down

Ryo's GM app Empty Ryo's GM app

Post  Ryo Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Name:Donovan Duncombe, Dono for short

IGN:Ryo or Ryoku

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff?
I have been playing for some time, and I would like to get this server to its best. The community here is good, and I would like to make it better.

What are you going to do to help out the community?
Well, I would host events, much like any other GM, ban hackers like any other GM, patrol the server to make sure that we have no hackers and or advertisers. I would vote, and ask people to vote, enforcing voting is a bit to much. I would invite my friends, and other people who I meet. Aside from the normal, finding and banning hacker and helping players, I am mostly a community guy, which means I would do almost if not anything for the community. Oh and Dupers!!! back in the days this server was full of them, I would try my best to rid dupers!!.

Would you be willing to help out a noob?
It would be my job, but aside from it being my job, I would help a new player anyway, GM or not, and in the case of if they get it or not, if I can't fully explain or they can't quite get what I'm saying, I would make sure that I get them to someone who can explain it better.

Can you code?
I can npc scipt

Can you wz edit?
I can use harepacker, but that's about it. Surprised

Can you gfx?
I can do a little bit of weapon sprites. And I can make a pretty good crappy banner. Cool

Other:I like to say I like pie, I have a lot of fun playing maplestory games, I like basketball, and tennis. My favorite colors are Red,Black,and White. Also my play time, starting after tomorrow is whenever I wake up, meaning on Friday when I go to bed around 3am whenever I wake up I would come right on until 3 am or so. Other than that, I started to play at the same time as JimmyRocks, but recently stopped because of my job (ending tomorrow) and the fact that I like to watch animes. Uhm, here is my GM pictures and crappy gfx, enjoy!
GM:

GFX:

Woops my bad- this is the banner - i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj487/dono451/MapleBori-Banna.gif
Ryo
Ryo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum