MapleBori Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biba's GM Application!

Go down

Biba's GM Application! Empty Biba's GM Application!

Post  AdamCoke Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Welcome to Biba's App!

Name: Adam Coke, yes ahahhahaha, my lastname is Coke, now make a thousands off jokes, heard them all! Cool

IGN:Biba, tha boss.

Why do you want to be part of the MapleBori staff?
I wan't to be a part of the MapleBori staff, beacause, i would like to do a difference for the fellow players on Bori. I wan't to help them, whatever it's in their real life, or ingame probs. I will always be there. I like just chilling around at Bori, and get to know, alot off the players on the server, so that people get comfort with me, and i earn their respect. Even though im not GM im helping every single player that needs it, beacause the more people that likes the server, the more famous, and attractive the server gets! = Better gaming experience for all. <3

What are you going to do to help out the community?
1st of all, and most important, make everyone as comfort as possibel with the server, by like catching hackers and dupers, talking to ppls, being nice, CREATING EVENTS TO EVERYONES JOY!, also very important RESPECT THE RULES!, never do things not allowed by rules.

Would you be willing to help out a noob?
Yes, i would love to. Iam a caring person.

Can you code?
No, but i would LOVE to learn it! I also learn very quick.

Can you wz edit?
No, sadly but i would also LOVE to learn it.

Can you gfx?
Yes, iam a actually pretty good at photoshop, cinema 4d.......

Other:
Im 17, i like soccer, I have a girl-friend, iam a very good friend of "Abby", we know each other irl, i can be TRUSTED!

Thanks for reading my application, love all lol!

AdamCoke

Back to top Go down